- On sale!
up to 150+hp Gain with 1.4 bar boost max!
Our 4 cylinders BMW turbo are the only one on the markiet for this wide range of applications !
Wether your engine is M40 M42 or M43, we do have the solution for you ;)
Our 4 cylinders BMW turbo are the only one on the market for this wide range of applications !
Whatever 4cylinder BMW engine you have, we do have the solution for you. Here is the turbo kit for huge power and torque improvement ! ;)
1969-1972 1800— 67 kW (90 bhp), 8.6:1 compression, Solex 36-40 PDSI carburettor
1971-1975 1802— 67 kW (90 bhp), 8.6:1 compression, Solex 38 PDSI carburettor
M42B18 : (1991–2002) :
Turbo kit parts list :
- turbo manifold
- T3/T4 turbocharger or GARRETT GT3076R (see options on the right of pictures)
- Oil feed and return kit for turbocharger
- Specific downpipe 60mm V-banded
- Front mount intercooler 530 x 170 x 60mm
- Universal intercooler tubing (8 pipes) with 8 silicone hoses and 16 Stainless Steel clamps
- Blow off valve with its adaptor
- Manual boost controller
- Walbro high flow fuel pump 255l/h
- Fuel pressure regulator
- Steel decompression plate (to be installed between 2 head gaskets not included)
- Injectors 440cc/mn
- Boost gauge
- Exaust temperature gauge
- Oil pressure gauge
- Oil temperature gauge
- Air/Fuel ratio gauge (to be fitted on your original lambda sensor)
You might also like