- On sale!
+ 70-80hp Gain with 0.6bar max - depending on application.
Our 4 cylinders BMW turbo are the only one on the markiet for this wide range of applications !
Wether your engine is M40 M42 or M43, we do have the solution for you ;)
1969-1972 1800— 67 kW (90 bhp), 8.6:1 compression, Solex 36-40 PDSI carburettor
1971-1975 1802— 67 kW (90 bhp), 8.6:1 compression, Solex 38 PDSI carburettor
M42B18 : (1991–2002) :
- turbo manifold
- T3/T4 turbocharger or GARRETT GT3076R (see options on the right of pictures)
- oil feed and return kit for turbocharger
- Specific downpipe 60mm
- front mount intercooler 530 x 170 x 60mm
- universal intercooler tubing with silicone hoses and clamps
- blow off valve with its adaptor
- manual boost controller
- Walbro high flow fuel pump 255l/h
- fuel pressure regulator
- boost gauge
- exaust temperature gauge
- oil pressure gauge
- oil temperature gauge
- Air/Fuel ratio gauge (to be fitted on your original lambda sensor)
You might also like